Friday, April 15, 2016

Blessing begins with B

Oliveros the Fourth is here! B and her 9 pounds 11 ounces came into the world six weeks ago. All my other babies were about seven pounds so her hefty size was not expected! In fact, by now she's filled out and looks more like she's three months instead of six weeks.


It's been a busy time. Someone once told me it's all the same after three kids. I'd have to disagree. Transitioning to four children has been much harder than transitioning to two and three. I have three older kids who need me now, and because of a new baby I'm not always available. Also, B has had some feeding and reflux issues, but she seems to be getting better. So life is returning to a degree of normalcy. I actually have a moment to sit down and write this blog post!

The others love their baby sister. The girls always want to hug and kiss her. J always wants to hold her. It's such a precious and fleeting time. Already I miss the brand newness of her. I know she's my last, so I'm trying to hold her a little closer and kiss her a little more. I keep telling her about the amazing family she has joined, and I've promised her a beautiful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment