Thursday, June 18, 2015

Nathan Hale's Hazardous Tales

My son and I are big fans of Nathan Hales' One Dead Spy. It is the first of a series, and we are very excited to read the rest.

He is just so funny, and the humor doesn't escape my son. Before I even cracked the book, J kept pointing out all the funny parts.

Best thing? It's history, and he does such a good job with making it come to life. It's also a graphic novel. I'm finding there are graphic novels I really hate, and some I really love. This is under the I really love category.

When I went to the library, the librarian had a couple other Hazardous Tales...according to her computer. Then she couldn't actually find them in the library. (Strange.) So I might just have to buy the rest of the books. There are some books that are good pick-up-and-read-once library books, but there are others that you just need as part of your home library. This is one of those books.


No comments:

Post a Comment