Friday, May 8, 2015

A Thought for Mothers

Mother's Day is Sunday. Last Mother's Day my children bought me a waffle iron (with their dad's help of course) and asked me to make them waffles. Funny, right? But we have made some good waffle-making-mommy memories with that gift. We'll see what they have in store for me this year.

And of course, I can't blog about Mother's Day without mentioning my own. My mother has an amazing story of how she became a mother. I believe it's too personal to share in a public forum. However, I'm so grateful that she chose to be a mother and have all the children she had and make us an eternal family (...with my dad's help of course).

In closing here is a thought for all mothers because motherhood is wonderful...and hard. This from our dear, departed prophet, the prophet of my youth, Gordon B. Hinckley.


graphic found here


No comments:

Post a Comment