Monday, December 26, 2011

Look Who Else Is Coming To Town...


So here is my big secret. By now it's more like 13 1/2 weeks. I'm due in June, and I went dark when I felt too sick to blog or write or eat or bathe. (Okay, eating was a challenge, but I did manage to bathe.) Thankfully, that's over and now I can enjoy the second trimester...after the sickness is gone but before I gain 50 to 55 pounds. (Not kidding, with both my son and daughter.) I've had two ultrasounds so far, and baby looks good. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. What wonderful news. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a cute picture! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you doing National Grow A Baby Month again. :) Congrats. You look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss this post. I'm so excited for you and I don't even have a book for you to read. You look great.

    ReplyDelete