Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How to Lose All My Followers

Well, I don't pride myself on a zillion followers, but I decided that if I'm going to wean myself down to those who are MOST loyal...I had better go on another blog break. For a few reasons. And so before blacking out during the holidays, I wanted to:

1) RECAP my Wake Up and Write Blogfest. A handful of my friends participated: Patti, Myrna, Jolene, Chantele, and Kelli. We kept each other updated and encouraged through a group email, and by the end of the week I thought the overall impression was..."I got a lot done, but this may not become a regular thing for me!" But it was fun. Maybe I'll do another blogfest again sometime.

2) AND rant about how all of those library books I checked out (and racked up a ginormous fine for) disappointed. (Maybe because I had that huge fine, and I was being punished?) I'm going through a period where hardly any book interests me, and then I'm reading just to read. Does that ever happen to you?

3) Good-bye. See you at Christmas. Or something.

5 comments:

  1. Hello and goodbye! It seems that some of the people I like go off just when I'm getting back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun, except for the part where I got sick. I'll still be here whenever you come back. You have a lovely Thanksgiving! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are the odds that the week I try to buckle down and write that Abby gets sick and then I get sick too? Really. Come on now. I could hardly write a blog post - like staring blankly at the screen. My brain is fried...must be the antibiotics. :P

    Have a great Turkey Day...and merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A whole month off, wow. Maybe I should join you, even though I can't blame Thanksgiving up here. I just blame winter. I didn't do so well on the early morning thing, but maybe I should try again, in the summer when the sun is out in the morning and its easier to get up. Just a thought.

    Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your break. And I know what you mean about the reading. I often am reading a book just to have something to read even though I don't really care for the book.

    ReplyDelete