Monday, August 29, 2011

Back to Blogging

Well, I have to admit, I've peeked into the blogging world a couple of times during my end-of-summer sabbatical. But I told myself I wouldn't come back "officially" until my son started preschool. He started today. So here I officially am, and I REALLY MISSED IT.



When we moved to Texas, my blogging kind of WANED. (By the way, it was 111 degrees in Texas yesterday. The end of the world is coming.) Since I have blogged both TOO MUCH and too little in my short blogging history, I'm sure I'll now find the perfect balance. You know, that thing we all talk about but never actually really find.


The nice thing about blogging is that I can be away for a long, long time, but here you still are. And you still want to be my friend. I think. So now I'm going to go visit you...after I pick my son up from school. And feed the children. And put my daughter down for a nap. Ah, balance.

4 comments:

  1. Abby-I also plan on getting much done while my son is at school...as much as my 21 month-old daughter will let me. I wrote this morning until she threw cereal on her bedroom floor.

    Chantele-Missed you too!

    Heidi-I didn't cry. Not one tear. Neither did my son. We are very well adjusted. I might cry over kindergarten, though. Pirate book is NOT done but...coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad to have you back. :D And wow, 111. That's hot. I'm sweating for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are TOTALLY still here!!

    YAY! glad you're back. And I can't think when it's that hot. I don't care what my ac is doing.
    Not that I have to worry about it in Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jolene-Is that what has been fogging my brain this summer? This crazy Texas heat? Now it all makes sense.

    ReplyDelete