Friday, July 22, 2011

Toes

This is one of those posts I say I won't be around for awhile, but I guess I haven't been around for awhile already. I'm hanging onto the blogging world by one toe, but I'm still here...sort of. Anyway, we are in the middle of moving AGAIN, but only across town instead of across three states. Not quite so stressful this time. However, the rest of my summer is full, but I plan to come back in the Fall and maybe hang on with two toes this time. Horrible analogy. I also hope to have the first draft of my pirate book written by then. See you then my bloggy people.

5 comments:

  1. Okay...once this move is over, you have permission to STAY IN ONE PLACE for a while, okay?

    Take care!

    Miss you!

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss you! Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss you! Good luck with the move, and be careful that your toes don't fall off from the hanging on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the move! I'm glad it's just across town. And good luck with your pirate book too!

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! I can't wait to read more about your pirate book!

    ReplyDelete