Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Milestone

Why is it that when I'm on vacation, my brain stops? Or is it because I'm pregnant? Anyway, I'm very boring right now. And lazy. However, my husband --back in Texas while I spend time with my family in Kansas-- has not been lazy. No, he has been shopping for something that will be very convenient with the addition of child #3.

THIS is how I feel right now, not only because we got rid of that awful car that burned through oil every few hundred miles, but because I am now a Minivan Mom:



(We have this monkey. My daughter loves it. Everybody else hates it.)

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to the minivan cult!I always swore I would never be "one of those moms" until I had two kids! Then I wondered why everyone hated them so much! I love mine! Is there ever a more versatile vehicle? :)

    Although i do find myself occasionally yearning for a convertible sports car with no back seat. I think that's normal though. :)

    The monkey is great! Glad it's at your house and not mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Did I know you were pregnant?! Was this something you've announced before? Because I read that and was like, "Whaa?"

    CONGRATS!! And if you've told us before, sorry I forgot! But yeah, awesome!!

    Also, I'm with Heidi, I love my minivan, and I don't care what people think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the land of the mini van. It beats stuffing three kids in the back of a car.

    Hope you doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, well I feel sheepish. How did I miss that? No clue. :)

    But congrats! Exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my minivan. We have to have one for several reasons. For our growing family AND to haul my harp around. It works for us! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to minivan motherhood! I love my minivan. It fits everything and everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can so remember feeling that way. Minivans are kind of fun though. Congratulations on baby #3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We just graduated to Minivan status back in January. It was kind of like graduating to a new level of swimming lessons. Like we are now the barracudas of the freeways instead of the guppies. Although there is probably not a swimming level called "Barracudas." Anyway, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete