Thursday, May 12, 2011

Somebody Interviewed Me! And I Have A New Laptop!

Every Thursday Chantele Sedgwick interviews aspiring authors. I love that--because most of us are aspiring and at a very similar place in this journey! So, today I am the aspiring author. I'm also a prespiring author because it's HOT in Texas. (That may or may not have been a good joke. I haven't decided yet.)

And since my title left no secrets, my husband came home yesterday with an early birthday present! I feel complete again.

Next day's update: Well, many of you were affected by Thursday's blogger malfunction. Blogger ate this post and then reposted it WITHOUT the comments. Which is a shame because comments are the best part. What is even SADDER is my interview was eaten, but I promise I didn't make it up. No, really. Somebody really did think I was important. Really.

6 comments:

  1. Lucky!! I want a new laptop, but it's not going to happen until we finish buying our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo on the laptop and interview! Fun! I'm looking forward to someday getting a new laptop too, and there's nothing even wrong with mine. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo! A new laptop is always awesome. Happy early birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope she reprints the interview because I missed it. So jealous about the laptop, I'm so ready for one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope they reprint your interview! It would be fun to read...Lost lots of comments and a post too.
    Sandy
    www.twelvemakesadozen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - I guess I picked a good week to go offline. I have heard horror blogger stories. Eating the comments??? Criminal!!

    I'm going to stop by and see if the interview is up again. And your joke was funny. And if you are writing, you are a WRITER. I think of "aspiring writers" as those who say, "I have a great idea for a book. Someday I plan to write a novel too." They aspire. You do. :)

    ReplyDelete