Monday, May 23, 2011

A Tale of Two Blogs

So the problem with blogging on two blogs is that when I have an idea, which happens about once a week, I blog about it on my other blog. You know, the one where people count on me to post every Monday. Of course, I could say something like: If you want to read about my son's angry rant this weekend, you can read it here.

However, I won't. Wait, I just did. Oh well.

Instead, I will write about boys. You would think that being out of the dating arena, it's about the farthest thing from my mind. However, my sister is visiting me right now. And she's beautiful. And she's smart. And she's single. And we talk about her dating life...so today, I don't like boys. I don't heart them. At all. Fie upon you, boys. Fie. Fie. And that is it.

(Well that just sounded like my own angry rant. Like mother, like son.)

5 comments:

  1. I have a few single sisters, one of them in high school. It amazes me what dating is like. I complete forgot. Never. Going. Back. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will add my fies as well. My sister is a senior in high school right now, and she is SO cute. Stupid boys. Grrr...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sheesh, agreed. I was married before three of my sisters, and as the Old Married Sage, I heard every story. Many, many times I wished I could dish out some good smacks.

    (But only once did I write an angry email to one of my sisters ex-boyfriends. . . Which was kind of a mistake, but it sure felt good. A story for another day. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahaha!! Fie upon them all!! And may we mothers of boys raise them to be better than the ones already out there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will add a few fies as well. And since I really like that word (only ever heard it in Jack and the Bean Stalk....as in, fee fie fo fum) I will add a few more for good measure.

    ReplyDelete