Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust

Remember this? I must have the worst luck with laptops because Laptop #2 refused to work when I arrived home from Nondescript, Kansas (the best place to spend the Fourth of July). I believe my laptop was angry I'd left it behind. However, the Geek Squad believes it needs a new video card (which will cost more than the laptop is worth). Our rarely-used desktop is looking pretty good right now.

Rather than post anything more interesting than my Laptop Curse (because I have nothing more interesting than that), I'll direct you here where you can read the blog journal of Nurse Katie, who learned all her awesome-ness from me and who is also my sister, as she travels with a Navy ship around Indonesia.

5 comments:

  1. A new video card? How do one of those break? lol That would stink!
    I'm sorry and hope you can find something that works soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your computer problems. Maybe you'll have better luck with the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi miss jessie! sorry that youre laptop is mad at you. hope you get it fixed or just get a new one real soon. im gonna go look at your sisters blog later today. i went to jakarta and bali one time so i know pretty much where she is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bummer. I remember dealing with stuff like that...

    Until I bought a new MacBook Pro!

    I see you had an iMac. Any way to get an updated one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh noes... that sounds like a really big bummer. Can you find a used video card on eBay or something?

    Wow! I'm impressed with your sister's story. Neat!

    ReplyDelete