Friday, May 28, 2010

Do you want to win $250? I thought so.

My friend, Bethany, is running her Sports Princess photo contest for 3 more days. Did I mention that since my last Sports Princess post, she went to the London Book Fair (made it there BEFORE the Icelandic volcano) and signed with Irish literary agents?

Her book, The Soccer Princess: Josephina and the Crustacean King, is being re-illustrated by an agented illustrator, and won't be available in June as originally planned (but still in 2010 she promises!). In the meantime, she is still running the contest and handing out 2 fantastic grand prizes. What are you waiting for?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! How awesome is that about signing with Irish literary agents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...I want to go to the London Book Fair! I love London...LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet-Yes they are agents AND they have Irish accents and maybe they know Colin Firth.

    Beth-I wish I could have loved London without a two year-old. I'm going back again someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to London. Never been, but then to add a book fair with it, sounds like heaven to me. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I just thought of a picture I can use! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, an Irish literary agent? I'd love to talk to that person on the phone. LOL Congrats to her!

    ReplyDelete