Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Thank You For Your Sympathy

I appreciated all of your comments of understanding and sympathy yesterday.

I am happy to report that after a lot of rescusitation, Manuscript is almost back to his full form.

We had a rather sleepless night last night of mad typing and tossing and turning, but tonight he is feeling very much back to himself.

Of course, he realizes that when I am done writing him, he will be completely rewritten and replaced. He is like the orange seed with lots of potential but bitter and definitely not sweet, and my final draft will be like the orange tree that it has sprouted from. (Okay, I'm heading over to Natalie's blog to enter her contest for real.)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I was liking that analogy. LOL!

    I'm glad you were able to rewrite. :-) Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you and manny got it all worked out and repaired. :) I don't know what you two would do without each other. ;)

    ReplyDelete