After meeting my family over Christmas, he proposed to me in Las Vegas in front of the Bellagio water show. Very romantic. By the way, the romance doesn't end. Guess what we are doing to celebrate our five year? Seeing Transformers at the Imax of course! (Okay, in addition to dinner and a dozen roses.)
And what makes my husband so great? Besides the fact that he is a babe?
1) He writes me poetry.
2) Even after he puts our son in time-out, he holds him and kisses him and makes him understand.
3) He is a babe.
4) He watched Twilight with me.
5) He goes grocery shopping for me. And he LIKES it.
6) He tells the girls at the office how much he loves me, and then they tell me.
7) He is honest. He is good.
8) He gave up Texas for me.
9) He has big muscles.
10) He believes in me.