Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Off to the Baltics!

Have I mentioned that my June cruise is now a May cruise? Well, we are flying to London tomorrow. Sunday we embark on our 15-deck cruiser for all the major cities of the Baltics.

I'm excited, but really nervous for the 8-hour flight. My son does not travel well, and so I don't have high expectations for this very extended confinement.

As I will be blog-absent for 2 1/2 weeks, I have decided to post-date a few entries. And the topic of my entries? All the wonderful advice garnered from the Kansas SCBWI writer's workshop I attended this past Saturday.

So, goodbye! Cherrio! Dasvidania! Auf Wiedersehen! Vi ses! And other languages. (What the heck to they speak in Estonia anyway?)

5 comments:

  1. Have fun! Just lots and lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relax, enjoy and if I had one piece of advice from the cruise we went on, don't shop too much. You want to see everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I am SO jealous! But, have fun!! Take lots of pictures! We'll miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeh! You're going to LOVE IT! I'm so excited for you! Jenni

    ReplyDelete