Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!

Before I leave to spend Easter weekend in a small, indescript* Kansas farmtown, I thought I would share with you a little bit of the Easter happiness that has filled my home lately.



Yes, sometimes you can have a little too many "baskets full of Easter joy." And sadly I have found myself singing that song in the shower. But, my husband and son are big fans of the holiday-singing-electronics.

And since I so love metaphors, the below is an Easter interpretation of this post.



As you can see, my son has the right idea, and has turned one of the voices off.

(And likewise, I too have turned one off and for the last few weeks only one has been very loud. Tess. Tess won.)

So, have fun this Easter. Eat lots of candy.

*I think I meant to say NONDESCRIPT Kansas farm town, which actually is the best town in the whole world...to me. I was really not giving it credit. I love Nondescript, Kansas.

5 comments:

  1. Those are funny. My kids enjoyed watching them, especially my daughter who never gets such toys. Happy Easter and don't eat too much chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me laugh. Those are the kind of things grandparents buy to get revenge on their kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti-Not a big fan of chocolate. (But a bigger fan of chocolate than I am of peeps.) So I think I'm safe.

    Natalie-We usually don't have to wait for grandparents. My husband likes to buy them first. And really, compared to Headless Harry at Halloween, bunnies aren't so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL That is awesome! That is exactly the kind of thing that my kids LOVE to drive me nuts with :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! Singing toys, those are the best (and by best, I mean worst). Have a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete