Thursday, March 12, 2009

CLEAR!

It is Spring of an odd number year, which means today I renewed my Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification. And, I spent the morning trying to bring a synthetic man back to life.

After several attempts at defibrillation, a lot of epinephrine, and way too much mouth-to-mouth, he did revive and made me sole heir to his fortune. (Which is unfortunately all made out of plastic.)

But in the end I did come to the conclusion that it is easier to bring someone back from the dead than to write a novel.

7 comments:

  1. LOLOL! I LOVE it! And it's SO true! hahahah! Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL That's funny. Yes, it is easier, although I wouldn't really know because I have only tried one of the two, thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenni and Kasi. So I just went and met all the Mormon Mommy Writer blogs. I think that's great that there is a group like that, being a Mormon mommy writer myself (but not A Mormon Mommy Writer.) I'll go comment now about how great I think Mormon Mommy Writers are

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK Kasie and I totally think you look like Kristen Stewart... so the real question is... is your hubby a lot like Edward??? Hmmm?? LOL! You're on my bogroll now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious. That last line is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenni-Okay, I'll take that I look like Kristen Stewart. And yes, my husband is a Latin Edward that doesn't sparkle or kill mountain lions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kasie and Jenni are so right! You do look like Kristen Stewart!! Love the post!

    ReplyDelete